Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Because the caffeine has yet to kick in...

I’ve been keeping a running list of searches that bring people to my site. It is by no means a complete list, but here’s for your enjoyment (original search in bold):

Tuesday With Morrie Homework questions

Um, no. Not unless your homework questions are written by someone completely fed up with selling this book.

TNT book seller

Why, yes, I was dynamite. Thank you for noticing.

Tween discussing sex

No tweens here. No tweens discussing sex here either. Discussing whether or not tween books should discuss sex? Now we might be on to something.

Anderson speak is unrealistic

This just makes me sad.

product placement in books cost

For the right amount of money you can get a whole book about your product. See the Bulgari Connection.

starbucks, bookseller

Yes they are and it is only a matter of time before they take over the world. (Probably because their caffeine is also necessary for a bookseller’s sanity.)

pluses and minuses of being a sales representative

Oh, darling. If you have to ask then you’ve obviously never been one. Let me sum it up for you: Pluses-customers, minuses- customers. It depends on the day whether your column is positive or negative at the end.

Obsessed toes

They come alive at night and wiggle in demand for nail polish!

Comments on what makes a good reader

Enjoyment.

Fear of doing homework

A fear I knew all too well.

Jacketflap new look

Lovely.

Franzen False Memoir

Proof that Frey was so last year.

Men behaving badly orange blouse

Um, say what? Do I even want to know what men behaving badly and orange blouses have in common? I sense a “There’s Something About Mary” scene in the making.

Feel free to state your own conclusions on how these searches came about or "answer" their search question.

3 comments:

Robin Brande said...

Obsessed toes? I'm trying to think what that could possibly refer to, but in all the great BSC posts I can't remember you ever discussing this.

But feel free to now. I'm sure we're all curious.

Stephanie said...

I can't help but think that "men behaving badly orange blouse" needs to become a poem.

Anonymous said...

Men Behaving Badly is an UK sit com and "Orange Blouse" is an rare (and, as it seems, an imaginary) vinyl record appearing on that show. I have no idea why a search for it would lead here though :)