Saturday, August 18, 2007

Need your help

Hey y'all,

I'm looking for someone to help me add another column to this blog on the left hand side (so it will essentially be a three column blog), so that I can switch over some of the links. Also this would allow me to add some discreet ads so that I can continue to send out books to people who win them no matter where they are in the world. Postage to other countries is expensive.

So if one of you could help me out, please email me at the address in the right hand side bar.

Thanks,

Linsey

1 comment:

Ann Aguirre said...

You might give this a try. Firdamatic Template Generator I know jack about coding templates, but this is a good tool. It lets you choose three columns and colors, and I'm pretty sure it has a place where you can insert your own header and what-not.