Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies. Oh My!

Looking ahead for the month of October I would like to do something to celebrate Halloween (my favorite holiday of the year), so I’m looking for help from you guys. I would love to do a series of blogs and guest blogs on the things that scare us (why we like them or don’t, why we read them or don’t, why we write them or don’t). If you’re interested in being part of this (or interested in volunteering someone to be part of this), then please email me at the address in the sidebar (in the purple button).

If you are not and just looking for some entertainment to goof off with instead of writing or working, here’s a link to some great “literary” comics that I got from Emdashes. I highly recommend The Stepford Jonathans.

3 comments:

Kanani said...

Sounds fun!

Little Willow said...

I would love to contribute something. I love horror novels. I don't get scared, however - no, really, I have yet to find a horror book/film/TV show that scares me! I have a booklist called MONSTER MASH that may interest you:

http://slayground.livejournal.com/109328.html

Heather Brewer said...

I'd love to be involved!

http://www.heatherbrewer.com/bleedingink