Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whirl Wind Tuesday Links of the Pop Culture/Book Variety

The Cain/Abel/Superman connection would have been in enough, but Joss Whedon in a Book Trailer? Color me intrigued.



Stolen from GalleyCat who has more on the trailer. You can learn more about the book here.

A beautiful spoof of the new Twilight movie trailer:



Via Bookshelves of Doom who also has the real movie trailer up for the cinematic version of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

Not so much visual, but the link the link building: How to Get LinkedOut on LinkedIn. I admit I have a LinkedIn account that I don’t have a clue how to use. I signed up when a friend joined. (Thanks to the always interesting Publishing Spot for the link).

And since Pop Culture was the theme for today: here’s a definition from the girls from Pop Goes the Library.

No comments: